Friday, August 15, 2014

Favorites


I have read a lot of great books so far, but of course i have got some favorites. I made a list of my top 10 favorite books of all time. I am sure that this list will change over time, but I will let you know. The books are in no particular order. They were all AMAZING.

1. All the Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling (surprise surprise)
2. The fault in our stars by John Green
3. Miss Peregrines home for peculiar children by Ransom Riggs
4. The lovely bones by Alice Sebold
5. Extremely loud and incredibly close by Jonathan Safran Foer
6. The silver linings playbook by Matthew Quick
7. Shadow and bone by Leigh Bardugo
8. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
9. The mortal instruments by Cassandra Clare
10. The darkest minds by Alexandra Bracken

I will post some comprehensive reviews about these books soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment